1. These Terms
1.1 What These Terms Cover.
These are Our terms and conditions on which We supply Our Services to you as a Customer.
1.2 Why You Should Read These Terms.
Please read these Terms carefully before you order a dumpster through Dumpster Rental Comparison. These Terms include, but are not limited to, explaining who we are, Our Services, the Services provided by Our Partners, the contract between you and Dumpster Rental Comparison and the contract between you and Our Partners.
1.3 Definitions Used In These Terms:
Dumpster Rental Comparison/Our/Us/We: refers to Dumpster Rental Comparison Limited.
Dumpster Rental Comparison Prices: the prices shown to you by Dumpster Rental Comparison in accordance with clause 2.5(a) together with any additional charges as set out in clause 2.5.
Dumpster Rental Comparison Site: Our website, which can be found at www.dumpsterrentalcomparison.com.
Booking: acceptance of your Booking Request by Dumpster Rental Comparison.
Booking Request: the process of filling in the online form a customer inputs more details into.
Comparison Form: the form on the Dumpster Rental Comparison Site which you will complete and submit to Dumpster Rental Comparison and provides Dumpster Rental Comparison with the information we require to provide you with prices from our Partners.
Insurance Cover: insurance cover be offered by our dumpster rental partners in accordance with clause 9.1.
Contract: once We have accepted your Booking, and emailed a confirmation, a Contract is created.
Customer Care Team: Our dedicated Customer Care Team.
Quotes: quotes for services provided within the United Kingdom
Other Services: shall have the meaning given to it in clause 4.
Job Number: upon Accepting your Quote, Dumpster Rental Comparison will assign you a Job Number allocated to your Booking.
Partner/Partners: Dumpster Rental Comparison’s Partners as described in these Terms.
Price: acceptance of a specific booking together with any agreed amendments.
Prices: the prices provided to you in accordance with clause 2.5(a).
Customer: you are a Customer if you are an individual or a Business
Services: the services provided in accordance with these Terms.
Terms: these terms and condition on which We (and Our Partners) supply Our Services to you.
2. Information About And How To Contact Dumpster Rental Comparison
2.1 Who We Are.
We are Dumpster Rental Comparison Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10357329 and Our registered office is at 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE, United Kingdom. Our registered VAT number is GB 255 8305 93.
2.2 How To Contact Us.
You can contact Our Customer Care Team by:
- telephone: 0333 335 5660;
- post: Dumpster Rental Comparison, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE, United Kingdom;
- email: email@example.com; or
- visiting the Dumpster Rental Comparison Site.
2.3 How Dumpster Rental Comparison Will Contact You.
If We have to contact you We will do so by telephone, in writing to the email or postal address provided in your Booking, or by text message to the mobile number provided in your Booking.
A notice sent by e-mail shall be deemed to have been served as per the date and time stamp of that email; a notice sent by post, shall be deemed to have been served four days after posting. Alternatively, Dumpster Rental Comparison reserves the right to make notices by way of its website, e-mail and its telephone service. The Customer must give notices in writing to the Company via e-mail. All notices are not deemed received by Dumpster Rental Comparison until the Customer receives an acknowledgement receipt from Dumpster Rental Comparison.
- If We have confirmed that you are a Customer when you enter into the Contract with Dumpster Rental Comparison in accordance with these Terms, it will be on the basis that Dumpster Rental Comparison are acting as a disclosed agent for Our Partners. Just to explain some the of the legal jargon, a “disclosed agent” means that We are not the principal and that by entering into the Contract with Us, you do so on the basis that you are aware that We are acting as agent for one of Our Partners who will be carrying out the Services for you.
- We will introduce you to Our Partners to try and enable you get the best Price and Services possible. By entering into these Terms you are acknowledging that you will enter into and be bound by the Terms.
- By accepting that Dumpster Rental Comparison is acting as agent for Our Partners and by entering into the Contract with Dumpster Rental Comparison this will create a contract between you and Dumpster Rental Comparison. The Partner Contract is separate to the contract with Dumpster Rental Comparison and is for the provision of Services as set out in their Terms and you acknowledge and accept that the Partner Contract will be between you and the Partner and that Dumpster Rental Comparison is not a party to the Partner Contract other than as expressly provided in these Terms. Dumpster Rental Comparison will ensure that Our Partners are also bound by the Terms that relate to them in the Contract.
- You also acknowledge and accept that Dumpster Rental Comparison does not provide dumpster rental services to Customers and that We are simply acting as a comparison site to present our customers with the best prices and dumpster rental services available from various supplier around the country .
2.5 Dumpster Rental Comparison Prices & Charges.
- Dumpster Rental Comparison will supply you with a number of prices via a comparison table which shall reflect the information provided by you when completing the Comparison Form. The Comparisons will vary depending upon the postcode entered and the requested delivery and completion date.
- Additional charges may apply (charges vary from supplier to supplier) if prohibited items are found to have been placed in the dumpster, or the dumpster is overloaded. Customers will be informed of additional charges on receipt from supplier. You will be invoiced for any of these additional charges and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the email address you provided us. If you fail to pay the invoice within 14 days, we will charge the card that you originally booked with, for the additional charges requested by the supplier.
- If you place your dumpster on a public road or pavement for any reason, you will require a permit from your local authority. Your chosen supplier will inform you of the requirement and cost, depending on the location.
- If a vehicle arrives and is not able to deliver/collect a dumpster for reasons not limited to (dumpster being overfilled, vehicles obstructing delivery or collection etc), you may be liable for a wasted journey charge. These costs vary between suppliers, so we cannot provide exact costs of wasted journey charges.
- If you have any questions or wish to discuss any of the additional charges referred to in this clause, please contact our Customer Care Team.
2.6 If Dumpster Rental Comparison Does Not Accept Your Booking Request.
If Dumpster Rental Comparison is unable to find a Partner who will undertake the Services, or such Partner decides not to accept your Booking Request, you will be notified as soon as possible in writing by email, or by telephone. Dumpster Rental Comparison will use its reasonable endeavors to try and find another Partner to undertake the Services on your behalf. Accepting your Booking Request is at Dumpster Rental Comparison’s and / or its Partner’s discretion.
2.7 Your Job Number.
Upon confirming your Booking Request, Dumpster Rental Comparison will assign and notify you of the Job Number allocated to your Booking. Please reference this number when contacting Dumpster Rental Comparison.
3. Services and Our Contract With You
3.1 Your Booking.
As set out above, Dumpster Rental Comparison will supply you with prices dependent on your requirements entered into the Comparison Form. The information you provide on the Comparison Form is used to display the comparison table of skips and suppliers offering the skips. Any alteration to the information supplied on the Comparison Form may subsequently alter the Price. Accepting a particular Price that best suits your needs and supplying Dumpster Rental Comparison with your payment details creates a contract between you and Dumpster Rental Comparison and Our Partner and grants Us authority to confirm to the relevant Partner that you have accepted the Price and that they will undertake the Services for you at the agreed Price. In order to secure the Accepted Booking, you will pay the full amount due to Dumpster Rental Comparison, as displayed on the booking form.
- Please note that any proposed change to the date and time that the Services are to be provided may result in a change to the Price, which will be notified to you in advance of the Services being undertaken.
- Please note that if you wish to make any changes to the Booking, including on the day that the Services are undertaken, all communications must be direct with Dumpster Rental Comparison. This includeds any exchanges or extensions required by you as the customer.
- Please review the Dumpster Rental Comparison Site and/or contact our Customer Care Team for details of additional services and the prices of any additional services Dumpster Rental Comparison can offer.
3.3 Additional Services
- Dumpster Rental Comparison may supply additional options which include but are not limited to; Dumpster Rental Permits (which may be required if placed on a public area)
3.4 The Service Provider.
The Services will be provided by one of the Partners. The Partners are approved by Our dedicated Partner management team and are assessed by the Dumpster Rental Comparison team for suitability and eligibility.
4. Other Services
In addition to the other services We provide Dumpster Rental Comparison / Our Partners may also provide offer additional or new services that complement our existing offering now and in the future.
5. Customer Obligations
By entering into the Contract you must comply with the obligations set out by our partners when you hire one of their skips. Each partner will have their own customer obligations and you are required to make sure you are aware of their obligations that they have set out. If you fail to comply with these obligations, neither Dumpster Rental Comparison nor the Partner is liable to you for any losses incurred.
6. Cancellation & Postponement
6.1 Consumers Statutory Cancellation Right.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 are not applicable to service contracts which provide for the transport of goods on a specific date or period for performance.
6.2 Postponement & Cancellation By The Customer.
If you wish to postpone or cancel your order for a dumpster, please notify Dumpster Rental Comparison 24 hours before the day of delivery, by calling and sending an email to confirm the cancellation in writing. Failure to inform us 24 hours may lead to additional charges. Please note that our standard terms and conditions apply and any cancellation requests received after the delivery vehicle has left the yard will incur costs. These costs vary from supplier to supplier. Dumpster Rental Comparison shall refund those amounts to you less any card processing fees reasonably incurred
6.3 Cancellation By Dumpster Rental Comparison Partners.
- If you breach any term of this Contract then Dumpster Rental Comparison and its Partner are entitled to terminate the Contract.
- If the Partner is unable to perform the Services agreed upon Booking and paying, Dumpster Rental Comparison will issue a refund.
7. Liability For Loss Or Damage
7.1. Loss or Damage to Goods or Premises
Dumpster Rental Comparison shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage to any of your goods or premises or any other loss suffered by you arising out of services provided by our partners. Please refer to the Partners Terms and Conditions for any info regarding Liability for Loss or Damage.
7.2 Loss of Profits and / or Damage to Goodwill
Dumpster Rental Comparison shall have no liability to the Customer for any consequential losses (including loss of profits and /or damage to goodwill), economic and /or other similar losses, special damages and other direct and indirect losses or for business interruption, loss of business or loss of opportunity, arising out of services provided by our partners.
7.3 Loss due to Delay in Delivery
Dumpster Rental Comparison shall use its reasonable commercial endeavours to ensure skips arrive when the Customer requires delivery. Any approximate times given by Dumpster Rental Comparison are estimates only and Dumpster Rental Comparison shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the dumpster howsoever caused. Time for delivery of the dumpster shall not be of the essence. Dumpster Rental Comparison shall not, in any event, be liable to the Customer, or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to the Contract if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond Dumpster Rental Comparison’s reasonable control, or arising out of the delay in delivery of the services provided by our partners.
The Customer shall give Dumpster Rental Comparison a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which Dumpster Rental Comparison is liable, before the Customer incurs any costs and/or expenses in remedying the matter themself. If the Customer does not do so, Dumpster Rental Comparison shall have no liability to the Customer.
8. Insurance Cover
Any questions you may have regarding insurance cover please ask our Partner that is providing the dumpster . Dumpster Rental Comparison does not offer insurance cover.
Complaints About Our Services.
- If you have any complaints about Our Services, please contact our Customer Care Team who will endeavour to review your complaint and make any necessary actions within 7 days of the complaint being received. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can visit the citizens advice website on www.adviceguide.org.uk or call them on 0345 04 05 06 for a summary of your key legal rights.
10. How We May Use Your Personal Information
10.1 Your Personal Information.
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to introduce Partners to supply the Services to you and to provide the Services expressly stated as being obligations of Dumpster Rental Comparison in these Terms;
- to process your payment for the Services;
- if you agreed upon booking Our Services, to give you information about similar services that We provide.
10.2 We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows Us to do so.
11. Other Important Terms
11.1 Transferring This Agreement To Someone Else.
We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. Dumpster Rental Comparison will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
11.2 Transferring Your Rights.
You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person if Dumpster Rental Comparison agree to this in advance in writing.
11.3 Rights Under The Contract.
The Contract is between you, Dumpster Rental Comparison and Our Partner. No other person has rights to enforce any of its terms unless expressly provided for in these Terms.
11.4 The Law And The Contract.
Each clause of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses remain in full effect.
11.5 Enforcing The Contract.
If We do not enforce these Terms immediately, or if you break the Contract and We delay taking steps against you, that will not prevent Us taking steps against you at a later date.
11.6 Applicable Laws To The Contract.
These Terms are governed by English law and you can only bring legal proceedings in the English courts.